Tips on the Legal World
Audio recording and associated data capture software
Voxlog, previously named Courtlog, is the preferred solution when choosing a digital voice recording software suite for meetings and court hearings.
Easy to use, Voxlog will help you optimize performance, improve operational efficiency and document your decisions especially.
Easy to use, VoxLog requires minimal training.
Take advantage of our vast experience
Flexible, scalable and proven solution. 3 major versions to this day!
Annotate your recordings
Quickly identify speakers, events or minutes.
Improve your efficiency
Record from a desktop or laptop computer.
Record - Annotate - Search
Play audio files even when Voxlog is recording.
Audio recording and associated data capture solution that meets your needs
Voxlog is a voice recording software designed to adapt to different market types including judicial and administrative tribunals, municipal courts and business meetings. We make sure to document your decisions.
Hearings recording software for judicial tribunals.
Hearings recording software for administrative tribunals
Voice recording software for municipalities
Audio capture solution for your meetings
Our audio recording and associated data capture software
Voxlog Suite is a voice recording software designed to adapt to different market types including judicial and administrative tribunals and municipal courts.
- Record, search and listen
- Numerous alarm and restriction levels
- Enables audio capture in a fixed room or on the road
- Foot pedal support
- Requires minimal training
- Easy to use, complete and accurate
- General annotations can be managed from any computer
Voxlog Unique offers you an all-in-one solution. This product includes the Voxlog Client, Voxlog Server and Voxlog Copy software.
- Complete solution: all available from a single computer
- Easy to install, manage and use
- Change hearing locations with security and flexibility
Audio recording and associated data capture software for professionals
- Eliminate problems resulting from incomplete or incorrect notes
- Quick access to the deliberations by clicking on the annotation
- In case of disputes or misunderstandings, you could listen your recordings
- Easily integrates to your electronic documentation that you own audio recordings
They have given us their trust
We are privileged to work with these organizations
Need some help?
Here a number of ways to reach us